One of my biggest goals for 2020 in addition to hosting The Prosper Workshop is to dive a little deeper into education. I remember what it was like when I was just starting out in this journey, so eager to learn and soak up as much information as I possibly could. I was always on the lookout for the best, reliable resources to help me reach my biggest goals. My goal is to be able to provide quality tools and in-person experiences through workshops and mentorships to help other photographers and aspiring photographers both craft and elevate their dream business!
To kickstart this new avenue, what better time than to start with a post on all the best Cyber Monday deals for photographers? Lord knows this business is $$$ to everyone could use a good bargain, am I right?! So I am sharing some of my favorite products and other great sales that you can jump on today!
- Nikon D750 camera body – now $999 at Best Buy (originally $1,499). This is the camera body I shoot with and I absolutely LOVE it. I grabbed another one of these bad boys today to add to my camera bag as another backup. I might even become one of those photographers who shoots wedding days with two cameras strapped on…but I’m not sure how I feel about it yet. I am pretty simple when it comes to my shooting flow. But maybe I will give it a shot. Are you a single or dual camera person? Let me know in the comments below!
- SanDisk Extreme PLUS 64 GB memory card – now $14.99 (originally $47.99). I love stocking up on these to have them readily available especially on wedding days. I typically only shoot on 32GB or 64GB only. Even though I back up my cards during weddings, I still don’t like to shoot any more material than that just in case of a memory card failure. I’ve been using these for a while and really like them! They are fast and reliable. Now is a good time to stock up while they are super on sale!!
- Etsy Velvet Ring Boxes – 10% off variety of colors. One of my favorite parts of the wedding day is shooting the details! I know how much thought and effort goes into each one of these decisions made by the bride. So I absolutely love curating beautiful flat lays to cherish the little details of the wedding day forever. I have an entire “styling kit” that I bring with me to wedding days to make these flat lays pop! It includes things like fabrics/styling boards for the background, silk ribbons, and velvet ring boxes! It’s awesome to have a variety of neutral colors to go with any wedding day details.
- 50% off your first year of HoneyBook – $200 (originally $400). Okay, I will admit this one is not just a Cyber Monday sale. But it’s still a DEAL!! I use HoneyBook for everything and it has quite literally changed my life. It streamlines your entire business so that you can easily manage your clients, send contracts + invoices, organize e-mails, use hundreds of templates to save you HOURS AND HOURS, send auto payment reminders, and SO. MUCH. MORE. It also helps to make your business look really legit and gives clients a convenient way to view and make payments, sign contracts, etc. You can even download the app to your phone so you can manage clients on the goal — and even get a little “cha-ching” notification each time you get paid (pretty cool!). I cannot say enough amazing things about this software!!!
- 15% off Neewer 750II TL Speedlite – I have a few of these flashes and love them! The only time I ever really use flash is for wedding receptions both on and off camera, and these have proven to be a great little speedlite! I use them with my trigger system as well and they have made for an awesome set-up. They especially come in handy for sparkler exits!
- 40% off of BlogStomp software! Ever wonder how photographers make cool layouts in their blogs with side by side vertical photos, grids, etc.? Well this software is how!! This is what I use to beautifully design blog templates every single week! You can create beautiful layouts of images that are perfectly fit for your blog posts. It’s also kinda fun to use! You only need to purchase it one time and you can use it on up to 2 devices.
- 15% off Acrylic Styling Blocks – Use these blocks to add dimension to your wedding day details! You can place them under invitation suite pieces or other objects in your flat lays to offer a little more depth and texture to them. I just recently added these to my collection and I’ve already loved the difference they’ve made to my details shots!
- My Camera Bag!!! Now $99 (originally $249). Y’all…I LOVE THIS BAG SO MUCH. It holds my two camera bodies, 4 of my lenses (2 of which are massive), 3 memory card cases, batteries, snacks, and so much more. It keeps everything organized and well protected too! The best part? It can also convert to a BACKPACK which is perfect for when I’m on shoots that require a lot of walking around. Not to mention, it is gorgeous and very professional looking. This bag has been a game-changer on wedding days because it fits everything I could possibly need and makes for easy access to all my equipment. They also have a wide variety of colors and styles at House of Flynn– enjoy browsing through their beautiful site!!!
- WD My Passport 3TB External USB Hard Drive $79.99 (originally $109.99) – If you’re a photographer, you know how much space you can quickly use up! I run EVERYTHING on external hard drives because my desktop and laptop simply can’t hold the number of images and projects I process on a daily basis. Plus, it allows you to have your projects and photos available to you anywhere on a mobile device. I have been using the WD brand since I started and it has been extremely reliable thus far. I’ve gone through a bunch of these and use them as additional backups for my wedding images as well.
- 10% Off Early Bird Registration to my workshop!!!! The BEST thing you can do for your business is to invest in education and surround yourself with a supportive, encouraging community. Helping other women grow into their passion and reach their fullest potential makes my heart SING. I am a firm believer that we should never stop learning, especially as small businesses and entrepreneurs! So whether you are a veteran photographer, a boutique owner, or an aspiring business owner, I believe everyone will be able to walk away from The Prosper Workshop inspired and ready to take on their biggest dreams and goals! So that ALL GIRL BOSSES can benefit from this workshop, we have split the day in half with the option to attend the first half only or the full day! You can snag our biggest deal on our early bird pricing before prices go up. For more information and/or to grab your seat before they’re gone CLICK HERE!!
This deal ends at 11pm tonight!
Happy Shopping, my friends! To all my fellow Parks + Rec lovers, #TREATYOSELF.